Establishing a new SIPP with us is simple, quick and paper-free with our Online SIPP.
The Carey Pensions UK Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) is a UK registered pension scheme, and Carey Pensions UK is a leading SIPP specialist putting service at the heart of its proposition.
A SIPP enables control, choice and flexibility when planning for retirement. It is a pension scheme that can allow a range of investment opportunities to be utilised within the scheme, to allow a wider range of retirement options.
Not all SIPPs are the same.
Carey Pensions UK offer a range of solutions using our Online SIPP, Standard SIPP, Full SIPP and Group SIPP to suit differing or changing needs. This means there is more flexibility offered, with different charging structures, allowing individuals to utilise the right solution at the right time and for the right price to suit their needs.
Carey Pensions UK is independent of any platform, investment house, stockbroker, or insurance company, so can work with connections and clients to provide choice.
Please note that a SIPP is a sophisticated and regulated financial product and it is essential that you read our Key Features, Terms and Conditions and Fee Schedule.
Features of our SIPP
- Self employed or employed individuals are able to establish a SIPP
- Tax relief is claimed on contributions into a SIPP up to a limit of member's annual earnings or £40,000, whichever is lower
- There is no tax charge on any growth achieved from the investments within a SIPP
- Individual scheme bank account
- SIPPs allow a range of investment types
- Direct investment in commercial property allowed
- Can accept transfer payments from any other registered pension scheme and can accept cash or "in-specie" transfers
- Transfer out of SIPP to any other registered pension scheme
- Full flexi access
- Dedicated relationship manager and allocated administrator
- Customer care at the heart of our culture
Follow this link to find out more
If you have any questions please contact us.