We are an independent pension administrator and professional trustee company providing specialist pension services and products to the UK and international market. With a 20 year heritage in pension provision, we administer in excess of £1.7 billion across a range of corporate and personal pension schemes. Our proposition offers pension arrangements to Professional Advisers and their clients, including SIPPs, SSAS, Property, Syndicates, Workplace Pensions, Auto-enrolment and 3rd party administration.
Reasons to choose us
• Independent Pension Administrator and Trustee - putting Governance at the heart of what we do
• Providing a wide range of pension solutions for personal and corporate clients
• On-line capability
• Specialist commercial property service - individual SIPP, SSAS and Syndicates
• We invest in systems and technology - improving the Adviser and client experience
• Technical and Compliance Services for legacy company pension schemes and SSAS
We are committed to our Partnership Programme and through our Business Development Team, we provide support and development, including:
Technical, Marketing, Presentations, Webinars, Client meetings, Business Planning, Education and Training to support our Operations Service and Administration teams to maintain service levels and high standards in customer satisfaction.
Carey Pensions UK LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for its SIPP business FRN 501747. www.fca.org.uk/register
The Carey Corporate Workplace Pension is a UK registered Master Trust Occupational Defined Contribution Scheme, HMRC reference no: PSTR 00787450RX.
Carey Pensions UK LLP and Carey Corporate Pensions Limited do not provide advice and always recommend that independent professional financial advice is sought prior to making any decision about pension arrangements.